Learning Kit | 130+ Educational Escape Games | Lockbox & Games
Help your child get ahead in school
Created by a teacher, the Blimey Box Learning Escape Game Kit incorporates math, reading, and critical thinking skills in an engaging locked-up escape-style game.
Kids retain information better when they learn through tactile experiences. With the hands-on locks combined with math and literacy puzzles to solve, kids build deeper academic connections.
Do you want your kids to get ahead and exceed learning goals? The best way to do this is through spending time on learning activities at home. When kids regularly play our Blimey Box learning escape games, parents notice their kids developing a stronger number sense, an increased ability to focus, and a desire to keep trying even when problems are challenging.
✨The best part?
The Learning Game Kit comes with unlimited access to our online Escape Game Learning Library. Including over 130+ printable standards-based escape games to set up with your lockbox)!
Games are leveled from "Get Ready for Kindergarten" to "Third Grade."
🔐 What You'll Get:
The kit comes with everything your child needs to play Blimey Box Learning Escape Games:
- Portable lockbox with handle
- Red lockable bag
- Wooden lockable treasure chest
- Black, resettable 3-digit number lock
- Red, resettable 3-digit number lock
- Red, resettable 4-digit number lock
- Red, resettable 5-digit letter lock
- Red Key Lock
- invisible marker pen with UV Light
- Unlimited access to our online Escape Game Learning Library with over 130 learning printable escape games for Kindergarten to third grade.
🔍 How is the online Learning Library set up?
In our online library, learning escape games are leveled by grade-level skills:
- Get Ready for Kindergarten (12 games)
- Kindergarten (30 games)
- Get Ready for 1st Grade (12 games)
- 1st grade (26 games)
- Get Ready for 2nd Grade (10 games)
- 2nd Grade (20 games)
- Get Ready for 3rd Grade (10 games)
- 3rd Grade (15 games)
- With over 130 learning escape games, it is perfect for summer learning or spiral review skill practice throughout the year.
🗝 How does the game kit work?
1. Print a game from the Online Game Library
2. Add a prize to the treasure chest
3. Set the locks and set up the puzzles with the lockbox game kit
4. Give the locked box and the first puzzle for your child to solve and open
5 Your child will work independently, solving puzzles and opening locks until the final treasure is reached.
6. When the game is finished, reset all the locks back to zero. Be prepared for your child to beg for another game.
Our Learning Escape Game Kit is fun for both boys and girls ages 5-9. We have different levels of difficulty because not everyone learns at the same pace; plus they're designed so that children who struggle with reading still can figure out the puzzles.
My kids absolutely love Blimey Box. They ask to do it everyday. I love how it is introducing and developing their critical thinking skills. My kids are 6 and just finished Kindergarten but we started with some of the "Getting Ready for Kindergarten" games to introduce them to the various types of puzzles and we are now working our way through the Kindergarten games. I can see their confidence growing with every game. The owners are also amazing and so responsive to any questions I have had. I can't day enough positive things about Blimey Boxes! We love them!
I am so grateful for our son’s Blimey Box. And thank you thank you for the game library. It helps so much with our kiddo who doesn’t realize that he’s learning. He has a ball solving the puzzles. They will come in very handy this summer. Our guy has ADHD so for this to get and hold his attention - without a screen - is fantastic. Thank you!
With the kids home, sharing one between two kids was not going to cut it anymore. They think this is a reward for doing their school work- score!
I’ve had a hard time in the past getting my oldest daughter to be motivated enough to stick with things when they get difficult /challenging. I came across Blimey Box and knew I had to try it. And it truly was all I thought it would be and more... I literally watched my daughter struggling with a Blimey Box task yesterday and i just knew she was going to blow up and quit (judging from past experience with her) so I suggested she take a break. But, to my shock, she refused to stop- and the PROBLEM SOLVING and THINKING continued!! She stuck with the task...and she finished!!! And the struggling made the triumph even sweeter. I was so glad she was able to feel the rush of achievement- that feeling of working hard and reaching a goal. I was also so encouraged by watching her complete something hard—she just needed the right motivation!
Blimey Box is fun for the kids, and me...I really think it’s the greatest thing ever! We are using it daily in our homeschool now and it is the most exciting part of the day!