First Grade Sample Tasks
Academic skills covered in games
Who should play the First Grade Games?Our First Grade puzzle games explore First Grade math and reading skills with critical thinking skills embedded in the games. Games are designed to give learning a fun, locked-up twist!
- are in First Grade, but want a fun way to practice at home.
- have successfully completed all of the Get Ready for First Grade games
- could benefit from extra practice with First Grade math and reading skills
- want a head start with critical thinking skills
- are curious to explore and LOVE to solve mysteries
How to play
- Choose a Game from the "First Grade" section of the Online Printable Game Library. (Games are arranged in order of difficulty and academic skills build on each other).
- Print the game and set it up with the Smart Puzzle Game Kit.
- Kids play independently or with a small group (up to 4 kids)
- Each game has 5 puzzle tasks, each task opens a lock, and the solution to the last puzzle unlocks the treasure chest.
How to set up the games:
Setting up the games doesn't take very long once you get the hang of it. Each game comes with detailed instructions for setup. All you need are scissors (for minimal cutting) and a small surprise to add to the treasure chest.
Want to see a game in action? Take a peek at this short video setting up and demonstrating a First Grade Level game:
- 26 First Grade games
- When you buy our Smart Puzzle Game Kit you get access to all our First Grade games along with all 100+ Educational Escape Games in our online Escape Game Learning Library (Pre-K to third grade).
- With so many levels of games, it grows with your child!