Third Grade Sample Tasks
Academic skills covered in games
Who should play the Third Grade Games?Our Third Grade games use critical thinking puzzles to practice third grade academic skills. Games are designed to give learning a fun, brain-challenging twist!
- are in Third Grade, but need an extra brain challenge at home.
- have successfully completed all of the Get Ready for Third Grade games
- could benefit from extra practice with Third Grade math and reading skills
- want a head start with critical thinking skills
- are curious to explore and LOVE to solve mysteries
How to play
- Choose a Game from the "Third Grade" section of the Online Puzzle Game Library. (Games are arranged in order of difficulty and academic skills build on each other).
- Print the game and set it up with the Smart Puzzle game kit.
- Kids play independently or with a small group (up to 4 kids)
- Each game has 5 learning puzzle tasks, each task opens a lock, and the solution to the last puzzle unlocks the treasure chest.
How to set up the games:
Setting up the games doesn't take very long once you get the hang of it. Each game comes with detailed instructions for setup. All you need are scissors (for minimal cutting) and a small surprise to add to the treasure chest.
Want to see a game in action? Take a peek at this short video setting up and demonstrating the first level of the Third Grade game:
- 15 Third Grade games
- When you buy our Smart Puzzle Game Kit you get access to all our 130+ Educational Puzzle Games in our online Puzzle Game Library (Pre-K to third grade) with 130+ learning games.
- With so many games, your kids will never be bored!