Brain Bundle Escape Game Kit for kids: 5-9
One escape game kit. Hours of learning fun.
It’s hard to find fun learning activities that engage curious thinkers and get kids off screens. That is why we created Blimey Box Brain Bundle Escape Game Kit for kids. It's a resettable learning game kit designed to inspire curious kids.
- One game kit gives you access to our educational Escape Game Library - over 130 printable learning escape games (grades Pre-K to third grade).
- Standards-based educational escape games - Kindergarten to third grade. Kids build confidence and have fun.
- BONUS: 3 Themed party escape games - create a unique and memorable party. Our themed escape games are great for kids ages 7-13 and uplevel family game nights, birthday parties, or sleepovers.
✨ 130+ Printable Learning Escape Games
✨ Bonus: 3 Printable Themed Party Escape Games
Looking to create a memorable class party or birthday party? Print out one of our themed party escape games and set it up with the kit. Let players work together to solve the mysteries.
- Legend of Blimey Bloke
- The Lost City of Gold
While hiking in South America, you stumble upon an ancient artifact with mysterious symbols. Have you uncovered a clue to finding the Lost City of Gold?
- Mysterious Mansion
You’ve heard stories about the empty house on the hill, but recently you’ve heard whispers about a secret treasure hidden somewhere inside. Do you dare go in?
🔐 Blimey Box Brain Bundle Escape Game Kit for kids includes:
- Portable lockbox with handle
- Red lockable bag
- Wooden lockable treasure chest
- Black, resettable 3-digit number lock
- Red, resettable 3-digit number lock
- Red, resettable 4-digit number lock
- Red, resettable 5-digit letter lock
- Red Key Lock
- invisible marker pen with UV Light
- Unlimited access to our online Escape Game Library with over 130 printable learning escape games for Pre-K to third grade and 3 themed party escape games.
🗝 How does the Blimey Box escape game kit for kids work?
- Step 1: Order your Brain Bundle Escape Game Kit
It arrives locked and ready to play in our Intro game - simple math and logic puzzles to solve to open the locks. The purpose of this game is to teach kids how the game kit works.
- Step 2: Play the initial game.
Give the locked box to the player or players to solve and open. The initial prize includes 2 invisible ink pens and black lights. Be sure to store one set with the box, since some printable games require this tool in the setup.
- Step 3: Visit our Escape Game Library (unlimited access with kit purchase)
Choose and print a new game to play. Follow set-up instructions to set up the printable game with the game kit
- Step 4: Reset all the locks back to zero and store everything back in the box.
Don't accidentally get locked out. It is easy to forget a code after a while, so it is very important to reset the locks back to zero right after each game.
- Step 5: Ready for another game? Visit the Escape Game Library
My kids are having so much fun with this! It definitely makes math more fun! I highly recommend it!
My kids absolutely love Blimey Box. They ask to do it everyday. I love how it is introducing and developing their critical thinking skills. My kids are 6 and just finished Kindergarten but we started with some of the "Getting Ready for Kindergarten" games to introduce them to the various types of puzzles and we are now working our way through the Kindergarten games. I can see their confidence growing with every game. The owners are also amazing and so responsive to any questions I have had. I can't day enough positive things about Blimey Boxes! We love them!
I am so grateful for our son’s Blimey Box. And thank you thank you for the game library. It helps so much with our kiddo who doesn’t realize that he’s learning. He has a ball solving the puzzles. They will come in very handy this summer. Our guy has ADHD so for this to get and hold his attention - without a screen - is fantastic. Thank you!
With the kids home, sharing one between two kids was not going to cut it anymore. They think this is a reward for doing their school work- score!
I’ve had a hard time in the past getting my oldest daughter to be motivated enough to stick with things when they get difficult /challenging. I came across Blimey Box and knew I had to try it. And it truly was all I thought it would be and more... I literally watched my daughter struggling with a Blimey Box task yesterday and i just knew she was going to blow up and quit (judging from past experience with her) so I suggested she take a break. But, to my shock, she refused to stop- and the PROBLEM SOLVING and THINKING continued!! She stuck with the task...and she finished!!! And the struggling made the triumph even sweeter. I was so glad she was able to feel the rush of achievement- that feeling of working hard and reaching a goal. I was also so encouraged by watching her complete something hard—she just needed the right motivation!
Blimey Box is fun for the kids, and me...I really think it’s the greatest thing ever! We are using it daily in our homeschool now and it is the most exciting part of the day!