Get Ready for Second Grade Sample Tasks
Academic skills covered in games
Who should play the Get Ready for Second Grade Games?Our Get Ready for Second Grade games review essential math and reading skills in critical thinking puzzles. Games are designed to give learning a fun, locked-up twist!
- are in First Grade, but want an academic challenge.
- have successfully completed all of the First Grade games
- could benefit from extra practice with First Grade math and reading skills
- want a head start with critical thinking skills
- are curious to explore and LOVE to solve mysteries
How to play
- Choose a Game from the "Get Ready for Second Grade" section of the Online Escape Game Library. (Games are arranged in order of difficulty and academic skills build on each other).
- Print the game and set it up with the lockbox game kit.
- Kids play independently or with a small group (up to 4 kids)
- Each game has 5 learning tasks, each task opens a lock, and the last one unlocks the treasure chest.
How to set up the games:
Setting up the games doesn't take very long once you get the hang of it. Each game comes with detailed instructions for setup. All you need are scissors (for minimal cutting) and a small surprise to add to the treasure chest.
Want to see a game in action? Take a peek at this short video setting up and demonstrating a First Grade Level game:
- 10 Get Ready for Second Grade games
- When you buy our Learning Kit: Educational Escape Games & Lockbox you get access to all our 130+ Educational Escape Games in our online Escape Game Learning Library (Pre-K to third grade).
- With so many games, your kids will never be bored!