Party Pack Escape Room Game Kit (Ages 7-13)
Resettable Escape Room Game Kit.
It’s hard to find fun activities that engage the whole family and get everyone off screens. That is why we created Blimey Box Party Pack Escape Room Game Kit. A resettable escape room game kit designed for busy parents who want to create memorable family moments.
- Arrives locked in our Pirate-Themed Party Game: The Legend of Blimey Bloke. Players solve the pirate-themed puzzles to get the key to unlock the treasure chest.
- Includes 2 additional printable party escape games - create a unique and memorable experience for your next party. Our themed escape games are great for kids ages 7-13 and uplevel family game nights, birthday parties, or sleepovers.
- BONUS: One Party Pack game kit also gives you access to our educational Escape Game Library - over 130 printable learning escape games (grades Pre-K to third grade). Little brothers and sisters want in on the fun? We got you.
✨ 3 Themed Party Escape Games
- Legend of Blimey Bloke (arrives set up with the Party Pack Game Kit)
- The Lost City of Gold (printable)
While hiking in South America, you stumble upon an ancient artifact with mysterious symbols. Have you uncovered a clue to finding the Lost City of Gold?
- Mysterious Mansion (Printable)
You’ve heard stories about the empty house on the hill, but recently you’ve heard whispers about a secret treasure hidden somewhere inside. Do you dare go in?
✨ BONUS!! 130+ Printable Learning Escape Games
🔐 Party Pack Escape Room Game Kit includes:
- Portable lockbox with handle
- Red lockable bag
- Wooden lockable treasure chest
- Black, resettable 3-digit number lock
- Red, resettable 3-digit number lock
- Red, resettable 4-digit number lock
- Red, resettable 5-digit letter lock
- Red Key Lock
- invisible marker pen with UV Light
- Unlimited access to our online Escape Game Library with over 130 printable learning escape games for Pre-K to third grade and 3 themed party escape games.
🗝 How does the Blimey Box escape game kit work?
- Step 1: Order your Party Pack Escape Room Game Kit
It arrives locked and ready to play in our Pirate game - The Legend of Blimey Bloke.
- Step 2: Play the initial game.
Give the locked box to the player or players to solve and open. The initial prize includes 2 invisible ink pens and black lights. Be sure to store one set with the box, since some printable games require this tool in the setup.
- Step 3: Visit our Escape Game Library (unlimited access with kit purchase)
Access all our printable games online. Choose and print a new game to play. Follow set-up instructions to set up the printable game with the game kit.
- Step 4: Reset all the locks back to zero and store everything back in the box.
Don't accidentally get locked out. It is easy to forget a code after a while, so it is very important to reset the locks back to zero right after each game.
- Step 5: Ready for another game? Visit the Escape Game Library.
My 8 year old and her precocious 6 y/o cousin did the first puzzle together and needed a little prompting from me. They loved the exploration and were so satisfied when a lock was opened. It provided 1.5 hrs of entertainment while were were on vacation together. We are going to do lost city of gold this weekend for my 8 y/o's casual birthday party and excited to see how that goes.
I purchased the Blimey box for my daughter’s 10th birthday. She had 7 girls at her party and they all loved it. I then brought the list city to our Girl Scout sleepover and it was loved all over again. So easy to set up and the locks are easy to reset.