Get Ready for Kindergarten Sample Tasks
Academic skills covered in games
Who should play the "Get Ready for Kindergarten" Games?Our Get Ready for Kindergarten games go in-depth with pre-k math and reading skills. These games are perfect for learners who:
- can identify the letters of the alphabet
- are familiar with some letter sounds
- have some one-to-one correspondence with counting to 10
- are preparing to go into Kindergarten
- could benefit from extra practice with Pre-K math and reading skills
- want a head start with critical thinking skills
- are curious to explore and LOVE to solve mysteries
How to play
- Choose a Game from the "Get Ready for Kindergarten" section of the Online Escape Game Library. (Games are arranged in order of difficulty and academic skills build on each other).
- Print the game and set it up with the lockbox game kit.
- Kids play independently or with a small group (up to 4 kids)
- Each game has 5 learning tasks, each task opens a lock, and the last one unlocks the treasure chest.
How to set up the games:
Setting up the games doesn't take very long once you get the hang of it. Each game comes with detailed instructions for setup. All you need are scissors (for minimal cutting) and a small surprise to add to the treasure chest.
Want to see a game in action? Take a peek at this short video setting up and demonstrating a Kindergarten Level game:
- 12 "Get Ready for Kindergarten" games
- When you buy our Learning Kit: Educational Escape Games & Lockbox you get access to 130+ Educational Escape Games in our online Escape Game Learning Library.