Get Ready for 1st Grade Sample Tasks
Academic skills covered in games
Who should play the Get Ready for First Grade Games?Our Get Ready for First Grade games review essential Kindergarten math and reading topics, like addition and phonics, but with a brain puzzling twists!
- are in Kindergarten, but seeking an extra learning challenge
- have successfully completed all of the Kindergarten games
- could benefit from extra practice with Kindergarten math and reading skills
- want a head start with critical thinking skills
- are curious to explore and LOVE to solve mysteries
How to play
- Choose a Game from the "Get Ready for First Grade" section of the Online Printable Game Library. (Games are arranged in order of difficulty and academic skills build on each other).
- Print the game and set it up with the Smart Puzzle Game Kit.
- Kids play independently or with a small group (up to 4 kids)
- Each game has 5 puzzle tasks, each task opens a lock, and the solution to the last puzzle unlocks the treasure chest.
How to set up the games:
Setting up the games doesn't take very long once you get the hang of it. Each game comes with detailed instructions for setup. All you need are scissors (for minimal cutting) and a small surprise to add to the treasure chest.
Want to see a game in action? Take a peek at this short video setting up and demonstrating a Kindergarten Level game:
- 12 Get Ready for First Grade games
- When you buy our Smart Puzzle Game Kit you get access to all our Get Ready for First Grade level games along with all 130+ Educational Puzzle Games in our online Printable Game Learning Library from Pre-K to third grade.
- With so many games to choose from, your child can enjoy learning for years!