Today we have a fun, screen-free coding activity for your kids! Valentine Paper Coding. (Free printable along with other Valentine's Day Puzzles)
Coding is the method of giving instructions to perform a specific task.
This unplugged paper coding activity has two different levels for kids to solve.
- The first level is finding the right code to get the arrow to the heart. Once kids discover the correct path, they will uncover a secret word.
- In the second level activity, kids find the right code to get the Valentine Letter to the Blimey Bloke. Once they find the code that works, kids decode a secret message about kindness!
Why Coding rocks:
- Kids practice trial and error
- Teaches kids problem-solving skills
- A fun way to have fun with math
Encourage Problem Solving...
At Blimey Box, we believe every child has the passion and ability to be creative thinkers, and we want to help spark a love of learning!
We created our Blimey Box Game Kits to help busy parents teach their kids essential learning skills through screen-free play.
Getting your child excited about math, reading, and complex thinking doesn't have to be overwhelming or stressful. In fact, it can be fun and easy.
Parents who use our game kits tell us their kids LOVE learning this way. We have actually seen kids begging to play more games. (And by "games" we mean complex math and reading tasks).
Don't forget to download this fun unplugged Valentine Coding Activity!
Looking for other Problem-Solving Activities for your little one?
Check out all our Valentine learning freebies:
More paper coding?